Friday, October 9, 2009

Product Consideration

I am constantly on the look for great hair products that work with my natural hair and not against it. I have learned that most hair products that you can find at your local store are made by companies that don't know what it takes to manage and maintain coarse hair. All you have to do is look at the list of ingredients. Alcohol was never made to be applied to the scalp and hair, so why buy a hair product that lists different types of alcohol as part of the ingredients?? Unfortunately, the companies that should be able to relate to the needs of coarse hair are also only looking at the profit sheet.. This realization led me to look for hair products in health food stores and online. The health food store was my introduction to Carol's Daughter. www.carolsdaughter.com .My hair loves the all-natural ingredients in those products. I have found a shampoo at the drugstore that is made of natural ingredients that I also love by Naked Naturals. www.nakednaturals.com . My online searches have left me disappointed on two separaate occasions. The products just didn't do what they claimed.


I still look for new and improved and I have become very curious about why a lot of the products being offered online and touted as being all natural won't disclose the ingredients in the product. I am adamant about knowing what I am buying BEFORE i buy it. It leads me to question if the ingredients really are all natural or not. All that is required is a little bit of disclosure. Not the recipe. Am I asking too much?

http://www.5linx.net/dammioneand

No comments:

Post a Comment